Dan Evans Industrial Park
Dan Evans Industrial Park
The Dan Evans Industrial Park is one of Southern Ohio’s premier industrial parks. Strategically located less than one mile north of the US-35/State Route 850 interchange, the park has multiple shovel-ready parcels, ranging from 3 to 77 acres. All utilities are available, with excess capacities, to meet the needs of your business, including: electric, natural gas, water, wastewater, and fiber.
The industrial park’s centralized location to nearby megaprojects make it an even more attractive option for suppliers to those companies.
- Nucor is building a $3.1 billion steel mill in Apple Grove, West Virginia, less than 30 minutes away
- Precision Castparts Corp. is investing $500 million in Ravenswood, West Virginia, for a renewable energy microgrid-powered aerospace plant, 45 minutes away
- Honda and LG are investing $3.5 billion EV battery plant in Fayette County, Ohio, 90 minutes away
- Intel is investing more than $20 billion for chip fabrication factories in Licking County, Ohio, 120 minutes away
These once-in-a-generation projects mean the time is right to plant your roots in Gallia County.
Current businesses operating from the Industrial Park see its benefits daily. These include Foster Sales & Delivery, Holzer Health Systems (back office operations), Southern Cabinetry, Silver Bridge Coffee, MPW, Ohio Valley Trackwork, Columbia Gas of Ohio, and Thompson Trucking.
HOME OF ONE OF THE STATE’S BEST SITES
The Dan Evans Industrial Park features a 77-acre, shovel-ready site, authenticated by JobsOhio. Completed due diligence studies at the Phase II Site include: Phase 1 Environmental Review, Preliminary Geotechnical Study, Wetland Determination, and a Threatened & Endangered Species study. Learn more
Electric - AEP Ohio
Electric - Buckeye Rural Electric Cooperative
Water - Gallia Rural Water
Sewer - City of Gallipolis
Natural Gas - Columbia Gas of Ohio
Fiber - Horizon Network Partners
- Tri-State Airport in Huntington, West Virginia – 60 minutes
- Charleston Intl’ Yeager Airport in Charleston, West Virginia – 60 minutes
- Rickenbacker Intl’ Airport in Columbus, Ohio – 90 minutes
- John Glenn Columbus Intl’ Airport in Columbus, Ohio – 100 minutes
- Dayton Intl’ Airport in Dayton, Ohio – 120 minutes
- Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Intl’ Airport in Erlanger, Kentucky – 140 minutes
More than 20 commercial and cargo airlines service these airports, enabling diverse options to transport your products and people.
General Aviation Airports
- Gallia-Meigs Regional Airport (KGAS) in Gallipolis, Ohio, offers a 3,999′ runway, accommodating light jet, turboprop, piston, and helicopter traffic.
- James A. Rhodes Airport (KJRO), 25 minutes away in Jackson, Ohio, offers a 5,200′ runway, accommodating midsize & light jet, turboprop, piston, and helicopter traffic.